♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: 07 : 09 : 09 ::

Monday, September 7, 2009


: Today : 07 Sept 09 : sunny :

yOu lend me yOur DvDs . .

Baru I know, those are yOur babies!
"jaga elok2 tau!" yOu said . .


h a h a !!


o k a y !

no probs~

will take gud care of yOur babies~

this is the pinjam-DvDs List ::

-------
- IP MAN -
- WANTED -
- SHOOTER -
- EAGLE EYE -
- GLADIATOR -
- DREAMGIRLS -
- DEATH RACE -
-------------------
- MR. & MRS. SMITH -
-
SHA PO LANG (CHI) -
- QUANTUM OF SOLACE -
- FINAL DESTINATION 3 -
- THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM -
----------------------------

Thanks ya, yOu~
hehe..
then my days will no longer be boring!
yipee!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket