♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Lifetime Checklist

Friday, October 22, 2010

Everybody own a wish list, I think. Like, this month, you want to buy a new mascara? Or a pair of new shoes with vibrant color? Hmm.. My wish list? I think the length could be as long as the toilet paper roll kot. Hahahaha!

Okay. This is very personal okay. I mean, sometimes when you tell people what you really want in your life, people might laugh at you. "Keep dreaming." Dah! Don't care so much what people says. This is what I learn recently. Ya lah. Take what they say as a reminder, prove to them that you could do it! Coz however it is your wish list, and you don't wish to be who they want you to be, do you? :)

In the future, I want myself to speak more than 3 language like now. Malay, English, Chinese is just the basic of language to communicate with our same community. I love traveling, though I have not start yet. (No money mah.. you want sponsor? Ngehehe) So, I want myself to speak some other language as stated below:
  • Korean
  • Japanese
  • Thai
  • Arabic
  • Turkish
  • Vietnamese
  • French
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Hindi
Muahahahaha! Mata terbeliak-beliak dah? Nananana~ You must be thinking that I cannot do it. Yup. I doubt it too. But learn more didn't harm you at all. Just, I don't know how to start. Sometimes I do google and learn here and there. But not much. Currently learning to write Jawi. Seriously, it's fun! (sin alif ya nga! ♥ )

- to be continued.. nak mandi jap.. hehehehe -

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket