♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

My fInal yeAr is stArted wIth.... musics!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My final year at UKM is started last week and i believe that it will be a wonderful final year! ^^ Am now started to busy with classes, asignments, meetings, activities, and also my violin classes! ^^ I like to try something new, especially musics and arts. And it is a very good oportunity for me to learn new things here beside my field. Well, i have learnt playing organ, piano and guitar(though i had forgotten.. :P) but never violin. Never come into my mind that i'll hold a pretty lady - violin in my hand. But now, yes, i am! Just started with playing open string and with first finger. Trying my best to remember where's the chord though. Haha.. Anyway, thanks to my 'sifu' - Cikgu Adi who willing to teach us violin. (Why calling him Cikgu? haha.. that's another long story my dear.. :P)


1 comments:

ejump said...

hohoho
make sure lepas ni ajar i ok

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket