♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: When The Heart Speaks... ::

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dis morning.. when i wake up at 5..
Once i open my eyes,
How much i HOPE there's a text from you
Even if it's just a blank message
it'll still be okay..

I've been MISSING you a lot lately..

.....
Silence..
but it doesn't means that I'll give up.
I knew,
I have done wrong.
maybe a mistake
that stay in your heart long..
I APOLOGIZE
with all my heart,
if I'm not too late..

I've LOST
once you no more hold my hand
once you let me go..
But I'll RUN,
And I'll go after you
and grip your hand
I'll no longer let you go
and don't ever let me go

I ain't dreaming
As I am going after what I want to ACHIEVE in my life
Nobody knows what will happen in the future
But at least I work hard on what is IMPORTANT in my life
I'll leave to God everything
And I'll follow the flows
But I WON'T easily give up
And I'll just keep on going!! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket