♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

= = 07-08-09 = =

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Last friday,

I was LEPAK-ing with my lovely course mates after class

Thanks a lot friends coz ajak me for dinner~ =)

and

at last I didn't left alone in my room!

THANKS
to
** Hui Er, Fee Ming, Poh Lee, Jo, & Peng Peng as well **

=)

So, to show how thankful I am,

I
UPLOADED some photos~

HAPPY SHARING then~ =)

P/S :
you guys will 'LOVE' it!!!!
*hik hik hik hik*

Looks yummy, huh?? hehehe~
Well, I dunno~ It's Feeming's!
Let's see~


Faster eat lah my dear!
I wanna know how it taste!!

"It's HOT lah!!!" she said..
HAHAHA~




Yah, she's going to put it in her mouth~ yummys!!


"OH MY GOD!!!

It's SO HEAVEN!!"

Haha~ I should've try it~ =)



Polly~
with her claypot rice
=)

"It's just too hot to eat it in a claypot!!!"
HAHAHA


And this is Hui Er~ =)

Spicy??!!

Nah~ Who ask you to pick that!
Kekeke :P




Another looks yummy noodle??

=)

Ask Ah Jo, it's hers~

Let's see....


Jo! So is it nice??

Haha~

She don't need a dialogue!!

Look at her face and you'll know it!!
=)






:P I dunno what it calls but it's Feeming's!


... ...


After that, we saw an old man

(whom Hui Er they all wanna choose him
to be the documentary character~)

So, briefly we got his contact number,

And they will start doing their docu soon.. =)

Love their idea! Myself can't wait to see their coming soon docu!

GAMBATTE yar to you all!!! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket