♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

+ mOtif jUdge peOple???!!! +

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


P/S: Post ini hanya untuk melepaskan perasaan dalam hati ini semata-mata~

Please leave this page if you don't think you want to know it~~
~Thank you~


Saya tak suka!

Sekiranya anda tidak mengenali saya,
Please don't make the judgement!!

I don't need judgement
and I don't need you to spread the rumours for me!


Hello~
If you nak tahu sebab sesuatu perkara,
tanya depan2 okay~
Don't talk behind people!
Coz it is rude!!


"Dgr cite you ni bla bla bla bla~
Tak de lar... dgr cite diorng~ la la la la la.."


Fine~
I apologize if I do anything yang buat you all misunderstood
But I have reason for what I did
So if you don't know,
PLEASE ASK~
and I'm sure that I'll tell you..

I know I'm not good enough like you all
But that's the reason I'm there
to learn from all of you
I just have too much to learn
But please respect me as how I respect you

-THANK YOU-


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket