♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

+ memories +

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just an information..

Yesterday,
I had lost a very good neighbour.. =(

I could still remember,
how he loved to tease me
to make me smile

I could still remember,
how he loved to chit chat with us
telling us the 'latest news'

I could still remember,
how generous he is to everyone
giving us his own-planted veges

I could still remember,
the way he cycles to workplace
just hope to save more money for his children

He will always be in my mind..
Will always remember him..

This is the first time someone around me passed away..
and could really feel that
Life is just too short...

Everyone,
Treasure what you have now..
Especially our parents..
and
Live your days to the fullest!

Smile!! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket