♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

SAD! SAD! SAD! but what to do....

Wednesday, August 19, 2009



I bring my lappy along today to Dectar
just in case if i need to online and check my mails
for the assignments that my friend had e-mailed me..

don't really know what brings me
to sit at the chairs behind choir..
Maybe this will really happen too in the future..
I put my lappy on the chair beside me
sleeping calmly with my files and documents

Who knows, huh..
The chair flipped back,
and my lappy...
"tappppp!!"

I was still blur at that time
till my friend yelled at me
"jingjing!! laptopppppp!!!"

I was like....... "OMG........"
what will happen to my dear baby???!!!

once i open it....
hurm....
it's just a bit too "PINKY!!!"
in other words,
the LCD screen just spoiled
when it hit the floor..

Hurm..
guess how it looks like?
then look at the pics below.
Anyhow,
Don't ever put your lappy on these kinds of chairs again.
who knows, huh..
Hurm...

... ...

* well.. this is overall how it looks like after the fall..*


*i was actually bloggin in this kind of situation!! *sigh**


*Hurm... Did my blog looks like this in your screen? :(


*And this is how my facebook new layout! HAHAHA*


*And this pula is my pet society's pet, Bibi~ in pinkY!!*



0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket