♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: + Wat a dAy. HuH + ::

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Today???

Well~

I missed my
HARI KELUARGA..

Then~

went to Dectar BUT they just finished up! >__<

Motiffffff??? Huhh~

So~

went lunch with ella, aini, ina

x puas hAti!!!!

x nak bAlik gtu jer!!!

So~~

went PTSL looking for journal & books~

HAPPY!!!

manage to borrow 5 books

5p.m!!

wait for bus - half an hour -

WHAT??!

NO BUS???!!!!

walk back to KKM
*** with my heavy bags + books + my lappy ***

bought dinner as well~

Then now am
watching movies

+ blogging!!~~ +


NEXT???

might be my assignments!!~ kakaka =P

P/S no.1 :: menurut seorang kawan, jgn susah hati~BE POSITIVE!! You should know what you want in your life and GO FOR IT!!

So~ GAMBATTE KUDASAI!!!!!
to everyone~
^__^

P/S no.2 :: i miss you, hubby.. i hope you understand~


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket