♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

..::::: tHis iS fOr |:::y:::O:::u:::| :::::...

Sunday, August 9, 2009



Hi ♥ How are you lately?

It has been a while..

2 weeks maybe?

I have been thinking of you a lot lately

Why?

Coz~



I'm just simply falling in ♥ with yOu



A ♥ which will stands firm here!



Baby ♥

Maybe you already know

But just hope you really understand

I

♥LOVE♥

YOU




I had written it down on the sand

But the water had splashed it away

=(




But trust me

I'm a NINJA!!

Coz' I don't simply give up!




And I LOVE YOU thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much



Everytime when i see

♥YOU♥

my little ♥ smiles

=)



Everything happens for a reason

Tying my best for what i want in my life
isn't a mistake

I will keep going
to take your heart back



Life should be with laughters and ♥LOVE♥



I'm thankful for YOU who appear in my LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket