♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

-1 Litre of Tears-

Monday, August 31, 2009


-1 Litre of Tears-

I guess most of you have been kinda familiar with this - 1 Litre of Tears. :)

A Japanese television drama for Fuji Television which is aired at year 2005, about a girl who has diagnosed with an incurable disease called spinocerebellar degeneration when she was 15 years old, but was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25.

I had watched it last semester actually. But seriously, you won't feel bored when you watched it again and again. Yet, this drama motivates oneself with the story itself, with the how strong characters that Aya has and with the great scripts of this drama.

Actually this drama is based on a true story diary written by Aya Kito (July 19, 1962 - May 23, 1988) published shortly before her death. She writes because for her, "I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive"

There's some scripts of this drama that really touched my heart and I remembered it so far (will be updated if i watch it again) :-



"I really don't want to say things such as "I want to go back how things were before."
I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on."
- Aya, episode 5 -



"Getting the disease isn't unlucky. It's only inconvenient."
- Asumi, episode 7 -





0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket