♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

.. At This Moment ..

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Jiwang session
should be over..!!

Weee..!!
Well, I post a shout out just now at FB
"Jingjing : cries..."

:) Thanks for my friends who told me not to cry..
Well in which i cry more at that time..

"Why I cry??"
Hmm.. I dunno..
Maybe I missed him too much..
Maybe coz of the sentimental melodies..
Maybe coz of some sad scenes that appears in my mind..
Maybe I'm sad bout the forgetful me..
And the lazy me as well..

Hmmphh! It seems the time for me to stand up right!
To do all my stuffs right!!
Jingjing shouldn't be sitting and thinking anymore..
Jingjing got a mission!!!! :P

Haha.. Okay~ Got to go..
Will be going to fac pay my F1 shirt money..
Then heading back to DECTAR..
Maybe attend for the MENTION meeting for a while..
Both sides is important to me as well.. :)

Okiesh~
Got to go for my shower again!! (the 4th time today as well.. :P)
Chaoz~ :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket