♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: 10 things about my Polar Bear ::

Saturday, January 8, 2011

People says, loving someone needs no reason. True also, you don't need some specific reason to love someone. Coz once the 'reason' is no longer you found it in him or her, then do you still love him or her? Hmm.. Let's don't see it as reasons, let's put it as the good in him/her. I am learning to see the good in my Mr. Polar Bear aka Jay.

Sometimes, I think I am kinda demand, put too much hope on him, hoping that he could do this and that. Okay, eg, you're angry with your lover, and you hope so much that he would know why you are angry. You hope that he could guess, at least guess what happened before you get angry and pujuk you. Or, you hope that he will know what you need before you tell.

Jay is kinda slow in this matter. He can't guess me (sometimes). Which made me really mad, which made me do mad things like throwing handphones bla bla bla~ haha~ Ya, I ganas k~ ;P However, he's good indeed. He's the only one could trying to understand me all this while. K, to make it easier, let me state 10 things which he made me love him more! :)

1. He'll try to convince me in my decision. Example: We're planning on a date and tiba jeh I merajuk and said "I don't want to go". Reason: I dunno what to wear or I'm rushed. He'll wait downstairs of my house and said, don't worry, I don't mind what you wear. How about wear XXX and XXX? I like it when you wore it last time. :) *Tink!* Done. :)
2. He'll always try to fulfill my wish if he could. Example: I'm craving for XXX :'( Then he'll try to bring me to eat XXX maybe not on that day but he will. :) In short, he never let me starve. He feeds me well. Hahaha~
3. When I get sick, he's the one who buy medicine for me. :)
4. He remembers the date when my period comes and reminds me to buy Kotex and don't drink cold drinks. And when I'm confused which Kotex to buy, he'll help me to make a choice. Many guys cannot do this as some even think that it's something dirty. But he knows how precious women are and don't think that accompany girlfriend buying Kotex is a shame. :)
5. He eats whatever food that I cooked. O.o~ haha~ Even though the food is just so-so. For right now, he had tasted my chicken rice, ayam masak halia & kicap, ayam masak cendawan, tomyam, sayur campur, bolognese spaghetti, nasi goreng, toasted bread, potato wedges, glutinous rice balls, corn and seaweed soup. (There's more I think, but I can't recall dy~ haha~)
6. We had been together for 503 days till today. :) And we still sms each other like we just met. Never late reply, never lost in space, never blaming that sms is tiring.Indeed, we started e-mail each other now to foster our relationship. When we quarrel, or when each other are facing some other problems, e-mail is a good way. We could write as much as we could, pour out everything and seriously, try it out with your partner too! If you found out that sms couldn't work, slow talk couldn't work, try e-mail or write him/her a letter. Old-school but it somehow works! :)
7. In December 2009 when I was off to South Korea, he bought me a little tortoise (a soft toy) for me and want me to bring it to Korea, so that I could hold it whenever I miss him. :)
8. Recently, he just bought a new netbook, and it's in purple color. Know why? Coz he said that he remembered that I love purple. :) He's just sweet!
9. He loves kid, he loves baby. He loves to layan his sister's children. One is 9 years old, one is 7 years old and another one is just 8 days old. His gentle heart really melts me. He looks strict but he's gentle and caring!
10. If he only has 20 in his wallet, he'll share 10 with me if I'm broke. So do I. Between us, money is not the most important thing. Coz we put each other more important than money. We never mind sharing our own money with each other, even though we're not married yet.
It has been 503 days darling! ^^ Many things happened between us and I know all you've done is because you love me. I promise in this year of 2011, I will do my best to make my life together with my family and you, a better one. And let's work together darling! Let's appreciate each other more and love each other more than before~ I dunno whether am I or are you the destiny for each other, but we pray for it... :)


credits: sketchesofmylife-jing.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket