♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: Sketches on 04.01.11 ::

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 uolz! :)

Hey blog, sorry coz I said that I'm giving up that day.. :'( I'm just started to loosing hope, started not to believe on myself, deny my own ability.......

But anyway, I'm not going to right now!! ^^ Coz I know that there's always hope! I won't give up! I won't! Yeah, I'm still unemployed.. Sad huh? ^^ Yeah, a graduate still couldn't find a job like other course mates.. Hehe..

But nevermind lah.. Like I said before, we all have our own blessings and plan by God, isn't it? ^^ I had a plan, which is I want to work part time! Hmm.. Anywhere.. I will make sure on myself that I will get a part time within this week! Coz, I want A LOT OF MONEY!!! I want going back home, buy flight tickets and celebrate Chinese New Year with my family.. And I want to give pocket money to both my brother and sister.. Then buy clothes for my family.. That is my first target right now.. Uolz~ Don't laugh at me na for not having a full time job yet.. kekeke~ Coz that'll hurt me and lower down my confidence~ I kan sensitive~ Alaaa.. Uolz simpan dalam hati and gelak je.. That one I don't mind.. hahahaha~ No la.. I'm learning to be tougher! I'm not giving up looking for a permanent job! Segala-gala sindiran, carutan, kritikan, akan bertukar menjadi kekuatan, dorongan dan semangat untuk I berusaha lagi gigih! Hahahha~

Btw to all my sahabat-sahabat sekalian.. Huhu~ Cannot meet you all for a long time dy, I apologize na.. Huhu~ Wanted so much to meet you all.. Miss all of you so damn much.. but I know you all understand my condition too kan.. Huhu.. Miss you all lah.. :( ......................

Anyway, today is a productive day. A jobless girl (girl eh? :D) woke up at 7am, bathe, making breakfast, eat panadols (sick again... huhu~), mopped the floor, clean dapur masak, taking out all old clothes (yang lama-lama tak pakai tu~) and washed. Nampak sgt xde kerja kan? Muahaha~ Then facebooking~ While wandering around, saw some festkum pictures.. Tibaa je rasa sayu je.. huhu~ miss all my friends.... :(

Actually uolz, many people said that it's a mistake for me joining festkum.. coz I'm bazir-ing my time rather than looking for jobs.. :( Tak lah.. Uolz, I think again for many times, and I still think that it's not a mistake.. I can travel, relax my mind, meet a lot of new friends, good experience! I even cuba bakat for pembaca berita under RTM booth dat day.. Kelakar dohhh.. haha~ And, kelakar juga when I won the karaoke competition organized by Filem Negara. Actually kan, cerita asalnya, only got 5 prizes, and kelima-lima kawan I including me la, join this competition.. U want to know nyanyi lagu ape? Haaaa... I bet you don't know the song! hahaha! Coz it's lagu koporat Filem Negara dohhh.. hahaha~ Then I won the first prize. Tiba je! I never sing K kot.. Got once la when I join singing competition during Form 3 with my friend, got consolation prize. Then never sing except caroling during Christmas. Hahaha~ Nak pecah perut gelak kot when 5 of us got the prize! :) Senyum lebar bila terkenang memori indah...

Well, kenangan indah although I sakit mata during the event and got sick after coming back~ Haha~ Let's see the picture below. Looks like after cry for few hours kan? Hahaha~ Sakit mata la.. Plus sleep at 4am, woke up at 7/8am~ Haha~ Kenangan manis! ^^

Anyway, today will be another day looking for job! Oh ya, I found a programme which really suits people who studied business, especially AINI AZMI!!! Makcik!!! Datang lah sini kerja!!! KAMI RINDU ANDA!!!! hahahaha~ Tapi nanti I cite na! Tapi uolz boleh g google dulu or g website dia.. It's called FSTEP. Anyone who ever joined this is seriously welcomed to share with me your experience or tell me more about it! ^^ Outz dulu~ Update later....! ^^❤


Daily Vitamin :
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
- St. Clement of Alexandra -

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket