♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: Back to where I belong to =) ::

Thursday, February 10, 2011


Hi! Happy Thursday! ^^
Time flies. A month time spending with family now only left 8 days..


CNY is going to end soon too. Another 7 days. :(
Ngek. Dun wan it to end so soon can or not?
Or, make the clock tick slower, perhaps? :(

The moment I appreciate the most throughout this holiday
is when I'm spending my time with my family.
Know what, I was shocked when my mum told me last week
that she realized that I had changed.
No longer that bad-tempered,
but matured.
Haha. Mum, I've grown up. No longer 18 or 20.
But 23 and 3 months now.
Well, 25 according to Lunar Calendar.


Wrinkles are starting to say hi to me.


Well, it also means that you're no longer 36.
I remember your age at 36 clearly.
Coz once I asked your age when we are at our old house,
in the kitchen.
And you answered 36.
Which is also the year my brother came to the world,
came to our family.

36 is gone. 46 is where you are now.
12 years. You're still looking young,
just like 12 years before.
But you're no longer as healthy as before.
Kinda worried, is thinking of canceling my dream looking for
an independent life in other land.

I've to re-plan. 1 year maybe.
After 1 year, perhaps it's time to look after my family.
Sister might be studying uni at that time.
Brother is going to sec school.
Teen. No longer a child.
I know, you can't handle it yourself.
I'll coming back and give you a hand,
I promise.

Just, maybe it's not easy to leave someone.
God, lead my way, please?
I need your wisdom,
I need your guidance.
Light my path,
lead my way...


Say hi to my grandma.
It's last Sunday. My mum, sister and I went to our kebun in my hometown,
Tondong, Bau.
Actually my sis and I are the one who follow my mum and my grandma.
Want to know what we had done?


Bet you won't believe it.
With selipar jepun, track suit (belongs to my Form3 cousin),
I petik lada aka black pepper that you guys used to eat.
Haha. Sorry no photo during we all petik lada.
Not really a right time to have a photoshot session.
Unless you want to fall. Haha.
Spend like 2 hours petik lada,
then we went back (to my hometown house, Bau)
Honestly,
it feels good.


My grandma. Very sihat. 60 plus, almost 70.
Still working, still love kerja kebun,
still love cooking.
Eh nope, I love her cooking!



My uncle. Single and available.
Bila you mau kahwin, uncle?
Haha. I want more cousin leh!


Introduce you all to my mum. :)
She's 46. Yes, she is. :)

Mummy, I love you~

Mummy, I love you in this picture.
Will be my best picture of the year.
Love your laughter,
it makes me remembers your laughter forever.

I really hope of coming back very soon.
I miss here already.
Miss my family.
I want to back to where I belong to.
My hometown,
my family,
my mum...




0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket