♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: February new mission ::

Sunday, February 13, 2011


Huhu~ Wanna off to bed dy.
3.03am now.
The roosters outside my house dah berkokok dy.
Morning or night nih? Huhu~

Anyway, am runsing bout one thing.
I got my job dy.
But now, I need a part time job for weekend.
Anyone got any good idea or recommend?
:(
Don't kedekut la~ :) Share with me ma. Hehe.

Need more money to make my family a better living.
This is now my "this-month-new-mission" :)
Won't give up.




Uols too! Don't give up. ❤



[p/s] Hehe~ Yah, I owe uols one recipe. Okay2. 3 recipes I know. :) Okay, 2mrw I update!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket