♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

I'm coming back!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I had been lacking for long enough, and "tunda" all my assignments for a long time. Today, am gonna finish whatever that I could, to get back the beat of the rhythm. This is my to-do list for today. Though it's kinda impossible, I'll try my VERY best for it. Give me the strength, God. :)

1. MCP - Skrip MCP , editing sisipan "tren macam saya", fikir fikir dan fikir about sets of MCP later..

2. Thesis - Last night, my very best friend told me that she told one of my lec about what had happen to me. She doesn't mean anything bad, I know. Don't worry girl, I will settle everything up and get back the condition as how I should be right now..

3. Assignments of Dr Safar - Honestly, had been a long while I tunda his assignments. I will make a due date for myself today, and hand in his assignments..

4. Report for PB course - A report after visit RTM last Thursday.

5. Apresiasi - Dr Asiah's assignments. It's gonna finish soon.. Gambateh Jing Jing! :)

6. Radio Midas reports.

7. Laundry maybe? hahaha

8. Oh ya! Almost forgotten! E-mail to Dr Asiah our 3rd year & 2nd year's MCP training time table. Plus, arrange extra training for every group.. Haizzz...

This is roughly my to-do list for today~ Gonna back to my assignments. See you again when I write again ya. Chao!


P/S: Anyway, Jay, I miss you! Day 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket