♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Making Appointment with Me Rule No. 1

Monday, November 1, 2010

\(^O^)/

Good day all! :)

Tell you all what, lately I seriously don't like people who like to make last minute appointment! Call now meet now? Urgh! U expected everyone can meet you anytime you want? Argh! Hate it! The best thing to do is to i-g-n-o-r-e! I don't care! Please make it 1 day before or the worst 12 hour before k? Call now meet now? I can't fulfill your wish. That's a kind of respect. Respect the one who you wanted to meet. Sorry for any inconvenience. [Full stop] [Thank you] :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket