♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: New Blogger Icon ::

Thursday, November 11, 2010

\(^o^)/~

Yipee yaya yipee yipee yaaa! Hehe :D

Very happy after I had changed my blogger icon from the letter B to this picture below. Or you can see the new icon on your web page browser. :) I made it myself, bulat2 je, ala-ala nak colourful gituu.. hehe.. So now, this blog officially use the new blogger icon started today 11 November 2010! Yeay! Thanks to the website which teach me. Very easy. You guys can click here. Enjoy and have a nice day! :) Don't forget to share later on yah! :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket