♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

:: Unintended ::

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hi you all! :) Now is 5.27am. Haha. And, I not yet have my beauty sleep. Had fallen asleep a while at night, but woke up too then. Anyway, back to the topic. Just get to know this song actually. Am seriously into it! Unintended by Muse.

- Dedicated to my Mr. Jay. Almost drop my tears when first listen to this song. No Jay, you're not "could be" my unintended. You are. :) -

Here's the lyrics. You can listen it through my blog too. Just scroll to the very bottom of the page, and you'll see the MixPod.com player. Click on the song and sing along with the lyrics if you want. :) Have a wonderful Saturday! ~\(^o^)/~


Unintended - Muse

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you


LOVE NOTE: anyway people, do you realize something is different in my blog? Hehe. New background, new songs, and you saw my signature at the bottom of the post? :) Enjoying myself customize my blog so that you guys will enjoy more too.

However, I still dunno how to make the [Labels] from like a list down to a bunch of them altogether so that it won't look so boring. If you do know, then share with me ya! :)


Miss Jingjing is now on her way to her dream.. Good night dear all! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket