♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Bad Girl

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Am a bad girl today. Coz am gonna skip my post moterm and will continue do my work. Still struggle to complete my Midas reports. Argh! I need to be faster! hope at noon I finish the Midas thingy. And I can continue to render my video. Then baru proceed to Dr Samad's report. T__T God, guide me!!!

Oh ya, by the way! forgot to tell you. I need to pay RM15 again!!! Just for lambat daftar kursus. Arghhh! I paid for the awal semester okay! And now pay again? Motif no one tell us... Arghhh! So anyone who not yet daftar Sem 3 kursus for internship, you better go and pay the fine. If not, lagi teruk kot! *BIG SIGH OKAY!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket