♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Oh, kitty.. kitty.. kitty.. :)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey, I'm back!! :) Before I heading my way to my bathroom, feel like writing something here.

Anyway, tell you something.. I am recently facing financial problem again. But yet, I can spent 10 bucks on a kitten! *hehe* (he or she?) I think it's a he. Well, found him after chinese new year. A white kitten. Supposedly there are 3 kittens. 2 black and him, a white kitten. But I think his brothers and sisters had go and have their own home.. But this little white kitten still stay under the roof.. And, I feed him every day. However, he still very scared with human, including me. But *love!* him! I spent my days with him.. Staring at him, talk to him, cry in front of him.. Hehe.. These are few of his pics.. Enjoy! :)




This is their album cover! ^^




You found them? Look at the kitten! *CUTE!!!* Mmuacks!!!




My dear kitty.. *love* & *hugs* :)


P/S: Oh ya, did I ever tell you that I used to scared of cats? :) This is a big change in me.. :)

Oh ya, btw, Jay now used to call me ~*
h♥ney*~ hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket