♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Busy! Shoo! Shoo!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today gonna be a busy day.

8am-12pm -> classes

Then have to settle up MCP training timetable + real MCP date & time with Dr Asiah and also En Daud.

Then, my script for MCP sisipan.

Then, my tomorrow Midas (Global Beat) playlist.

Then, Pengurusan Organisasi Media discussion. Where to go, Who to meet, What topic for interview, When to go.

Then, my *THESIS*! Duhhh! Bila lah nak buat nih!!! >____<

Aaarghhh! Gonna be crazy. Can I stop everything, stop the time and just everything, then concentrate on my thesis? P-l-e-a-s-e?

*DOWN* :(


Anyway, today is DAY FOUR. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket