♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

* Yes terday *

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Morning people! I was shocked that I can wake up so early by myself! haha! Really hope I can switch back my normal time and works things out.

Anyway, my production group had done with the PSA shooting yesterday. *Phew!* Relief~ The next step will be editing. Thousands of thanks to Abang Rosli who is willing to help us, and also to Aini and the guy who acted as her husband, also to Amirul Adham who willing to help us, and also my production group with the teamwork. Glad everything is going smoothly~ :)

By the way, another group, I mean another course of mine, Pengurusan Organisasi Media, need us to interview Datuk Ibrahim Yahya from RTM. So had called his PA and deal with the time. *Happy!* It'll be on next Tuesday 5 to 6pm. And so do the letter thingy cause Kak Umie will help us! *Thankful~* :D

Oh ya! My Global Beat! I'm happy today that I really enjoy on air though there's some technical mistake and my voice is not really in so okay condition. But manage to handle it. I purposely fade out my mic then fade in more the background music just to *cough!* haha! Luckily I can handle it. :P

Haha. Anyway, had been busy the whole day. So didn't really text Jay yesterday. Sorry Jay~ hehe. Miss you, but hope could concentrate on my stuff first. Today will be another busy day! Go for it!

It's DAY 6. And today Jay start to call me! *Happy!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket