♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

* Malam Ini, ku..... *

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi people! *Sigh* How's your day? Sorry bout the post just now. The so de-motivated post. :(

Anyway, I have to tell myself "Keep moving on!", time is running out! *Sigh*

So, I have done with my Global Beat playlist. Am now reading about Bali, Indonesia. Oh ya, don't forget to log on to Radio Midas tomorrow. My Global Beat will be on 12.30pm - 1.30pm. Hmm.. I heard some people said only allowed Internet Explorer. I pun tak tau lah.. *sigh*..... Log on if you free lor. Maybe you can travel with me to Bali while you're having lunch? Hehe. Not bad right? :P (Muka tak malu lah katanya.)

Done my playlist, so now should move on to my script. Nah, not script MCP. Tu not yet done. This will be my Radio Midas script first. Now read about Bali from lonely planet. Hope can get some idea~

Hmm, then will be something about MCP.

Maybe design setting? *sigh*

Or maybe scripts? *sigh*

Maybe the presentation for Dr Asiah class this Friday about our MCP. *BIG SIGH*

Then should move on by planning something for our trip or interview to RTM with Datuk Ibrahim Yahya. Sorry Cikin, not yet call him. Maybe tomorrow we do it together. *sigh*


P/S: Anyway. Thanks to my thesis supervisor yang asyik kirim salam. Waalaikumsalam. Hmm. So when should I do my thesis? -unknown answer- *BIG BIG SIGH!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket