♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

I'm back!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Stay in good mood, Jing Jing.."

Keep on repeating this in my mind and remind myself that bad mood won't get me any further. I need self-motivation as I have tonnes of work that I need to finish up. Still not in the track anyway. :(

By the way, I'm thankful enough to have Jay beside me. He is whom I turn to when I want to be loved. He is whom I turn to when I need a place to rest. He is whom I turn to when I can burst out everything and cry out loud. Jay, I'm sorry whenever Mr. Emotional came to me but honestly I'm thankful that you're always there for me. :)

Another thing, it's a happy news. After nearly one week I lost my kitten, (aka my baby) I found him last night! I cry in front of him while I feed him with the cat biscuits. Feel so much to scold him, but I couldn't. Feel so much to hug him, but he would run even further. Sitting still far from him and drop my tears. Mama missed you so much, baby. Please don't run away again. But I'm happy to see him whenever I'm back my college. Within 3 years I stayed at hostel, first time I wanted to back early to make sure he's there. ♥

This week is the so-called 13th week. Seriously, I hate this. I want more time, please? With all the assignments, I even stuck and dunno where to start. :( Many of us fall sick and kinda tense right now. With the loaded pressure from MCP, with not-yet-done thesis. I cry for this moment. Just to feel much better.

Hmm.. these few days.. Gloomy days for many people. Don't know why. But don't dare to disturb other people as well. Scared will make things getting worse. Pray that everyone will getting better, and going fine within these last few weeks. ♥ you all. :)

Jing Jing's going to run faster so that she could get herself on track. :) Go, Jing. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket