♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

[Jing's life Updated]

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weehaa! Final week dy. Wanna know my latest perkembangan? Hahaha! Well, to answer En. Daud question, my thesis is as usual. :P Anyway, hey people, am gonna present my MCP this Saturday and hand in every document to Dr. Asiah too. So means, am gonna finish my MCP soon. :)

Actually now am in my class. Just finished my Media Organization Management presentation. And trying to finish my report as fast as I could. (hahaha! but still have time blogging? :P) After finish this, am gonna finish my Midas report and all. Then, go on with Dr. Safar's assignment plus render the video of my PB course. Oh ya, last Thursday, had problem render my video in avi format. Dunno why.. :(

Hmm.. Final week. Am not gonna study for my exam. Instead, that's my precious time for my thesis. :) So, got to go. Had to be "rajin" girl now. If not, Jay wouldn't layan me. Haha!

P/S: Jay, thanks for the motivation! Love you! *Weeeeeee!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket