♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Yes terday

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gloomy. My planning to do my thesis failed again today. So do last night.

Remembered I told you that I was back at 3 in the morning? Supposedly, I could have back to my room after finished my playlist. It's at around 7pm. But can't yet as I had a meeting of my Pilihan Bebas courses.

Had the whole night "balut" all the prizes and candies. Oh, for sure it's not for fun. We are going to launch this dance competition among kindi kids this Saturday. (However, it postponed to next Saturday T__T) Somehow, found that pretty uncomfortable on how they work. Unseriously. Slow though have a lot of people coming last night. Couldn't really understand. Don't they want to finished everything as fast as they could? :(

Anyway, after finished everything at 12, went to KTHO, "tapau" meggie goreng and heading my way to DECTAR. (It's raining heavily so was asking my brother to send me back) But it end up going back with my another friend, XXX as we are in same college. Her bf broke his leg yesterday. So we sent him home and on the time we thought of going back, XXX's friends called. Why? To celebrate her birthday. T____T I was pretty tired ady but I have to join. No choice. And reach my room at 3am. *sigh* Thinking on my mountain-stacked assignments, Midas script and so so so on. Very de-motivated.

God, give me more strengths.. To be motivated, to be positive..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket