♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

emo? XD

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey.. Sorry for late posting most-recently news of mine. :)

First of all, now is 1:12 in the morning and I just came back from Puchong, met Matahari band for some discussion before our MCP. Tired? Ya, I'm.. Hehe. Why? Wanna offer help me do my stuff ker? Kah kah kah!

Anyway, all my planning goes another U-turn from what I had planned. First, thought will manage to settle up about the interview with ketua pengarah RTM by today. Who knows, they called. And the best part is Datuk is not free after 19th March. Baik punya. So our backup plan - Plan A: book his 20th March time for the interview. Plan B: Answer je lah our question in and email us. :D Haha!

Another thing is, hmm.. Well, today is my first time handle studio camera. Never touch studio camera before this as I has no opportunity to handle it. Anyway, I didn't done a good job. Feel so sorry for the group I help. Feels like I ruined up everything. Hmm, maybe I can help up with the static camera, not the hand held camera for the very first time. Anyway, I will just follow if they need my help on anything. Sorry ya for the mistakes I've done.. :)

Hmm, and, actually I planned to do my THESIS today. Didn't have the opportunity. Sad. Hmm.. How to say ar.. Ermm.. I dunno how people label me. Maybe I look calm and doesn't care anything about my assignments, or my thesis.

Maybe only certain of my close friends can understand me. I planned today the whole day spent on my thesis. But I can't. Between MCP and thesis, I chose MCP. It's not fair for my group mates if I didn't join them, isn't? And they have their own stuff to do, too.

I cried today in front of Jay today. I was so lost. I just want to do my own work. Many, plenty of stuff I not yet done..

People might say me padan muka. I don't really feeling comfortable when people compare themselves with me. I'm not you.. You maybe can stay up for 2 or 3 nights and finish your stuff. But I just cannot be like you. The more I stay awake, my mind will be more jammed. And it is just EMPTY. I very depends on my mood. When I'm in good mood, I can do my work easily. But when I'm not, no matter how hard I try, I will only sit there and come out with nothing. Everyone has there own ways on doing their work.. Staying cool even not yet done my work is just a way to make myself calm. Don't judge me if you don't really know me. I have feelings, too.. :(

Anyway, I had done with my montage of "Kembali selepas ini...". Wanna know how it looks like? Hehe.. Will upload some other days.

SO.......... WAIT for it~ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket