♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Control!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Kawalan adalah satu sistem yang penting dalam pengurusan blah blah blah blah..."

Control, Jing. You have your own body. Control your mind, control your mood. Be in good mood, be energetic, be cheerful. You have Midas today. You might bored the listeners if you're not in a good mood. You'll not be able to finish things if you are not in a good mood. Control yourself, Jing.

Time is not waiting for anyone. I need to finish up my Midas scirpt. 12.30pm on air. Not yet done with Dr. Faridah's case study. 1.3opm have appointment with Dato' Adilah. Tomorrow I have MCP recording. And also my PB presentation. Now, my PB presentation slides are not yet done. So do the video. Not yet finish editing. Everything have to be done today. Help me, Lord. Hang on. You can do it, Jing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket