♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Memory of December

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hi! Dunno why couldn't really put in the right mood on my assignments. Hehe. Had promise to upload long ago. But didn't have the time yet to upload here. So, post some pics here. Actually what I did the most there is photography. Busy looking for the nice spot taking pictures. Haha. That's why you could hardly see me in the pics. Haha. Anyway, really wish to go there once again. Maybe, one day! :)


This is one of the building in the uni. If I not mistaken, it's Kyong Hee University,
where once I thought I was at London. :)


Look at the building. That's their hall. Their stage are awesome and extremely big! Oh no, not only the stage. Also the seats in the hall! I think it's 20 or 30 times bigger than our uni's hall. :D


I think it's at the Museum. We visit lots of museum. This is one of the military's museum. Jets, rockets, planes, and many more. We had lunch there, it's called wedding hall or something I think. Haha






Oh, I love this place! My friend ended up become my model. Haha. This is one of the museum too! There is a palace and the palace never renovate. It stay as how it is. Awesome, right?


Oh, we had a boring time here. Where our TNC go and find some silk cloth and we end up resting for a while. Haha. You see the smoke? Imagine how cold we are there. :)


We are at airport when this pic is taken. Like this anyway. :)


Nami Island. Which is also Winter Sonata's shooting location. Actually there's a brave general died here and his name is Nami. So the island is named upon him to remembered him. It's a very nice place. Here you can see four different scenes during four different seasons. Cool!


Is the sky from Korea different from Malaysia's? I think it's just the same. :)


One of my favourite picture. I collect some of this leaves. Haha. Since I couldn't bring back the air or snows from Korea, at least I brought back the leaves! :D

Anyway, there're much more pictures. Will upload some other days.
Oh ya, feel free to comment! I appreciate it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket