♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

announcement!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ehem! Ehem! hahaha! Wait, back again. Just wanna inform my friends that though my Facebook is still activate, but ho..



Hahahaha! I didn't have the password.



Well, actually I asked Jay to change the password for me so that I won't spend my days or weeks? Haha. Well, on those facebook games and stuff.



For example, I need to clear and cook my dishes in Cafe World, then Hotel City (the new game I just joined), PetVille & Pet Society.



Hahaha! So, currently status: CAN'T LOG IN FACEBOOK! ^^v



Anything just SMS me yah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket