♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Beautiful Morning

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thanks God, for the rains.. Love this weather! :) Woke up at 6am and I smells the rain. Makes me feels like I'm at home. Cozy bed, cool weather. Flash back my memories when I was at home.

Yah, miss my family.. I remembered last time once wake up in the morning of one of the Saturday, then go to the market buy some food to cook. Raining, too. Haha. My flash back is like in the movie whey. Like, extreme close up at the my mom's leg and mine stepping on the water at the floor, cut to close up on us, my mom's hand on my shoulder, another hand holding umbrella, cut to high angle the purple umbrella and us. Hahaha. And all are in slow motion. What lah! Dreaming! Lalalala~ Just ignore me. *laugh*

Well, had my breakfast dy. Maggi curry and a cup of Neslo. :) Oh ya, before had my breakfast, I clean up my kitten's cloth that I put in their box. They Shh Shh at first. Who knows when I put another cloth in the box, they um um pulak. =.= So, clean again. Huh.. No wonder just now not even one wanted to go in the box. It's smelly rupanya. Now they are in the box, sleeping peacefully.. Love them!

Anyway, haha. Ya lah. I know lah. Now continue my work. So back to you after I had any improvement yah! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket