♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

in the process back to normal

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yuhuuu! Jing's back! Anyway, latest news about jing? Hmm. I'm currently in the process of *pengjimatan!* Huh. I goreng bihun this morning with egg and bihun + perencah udang. Then now having *telur rebus* as my lunchner! >__<

Anyway, I am now very sakit telinga heard words like counting time, countdown to anything. Huh. I had things not yet done and I had to make it done before I left this uni. >__<

By the way, Jay left me for a week! *Sob sob* He back his hometown dy for a week and was thinking how to go through a week without him! Huk.. Hope he enjoy the time being with his family though.. Will be mishing u! :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket