♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Random Quiz

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!!!
Big Mac or Whopper: =.= I don't want both..
Coke or Pepsi : Coke
Beer or Wine: Beer taste nicer. :)
Coffee or Tea: Tea please?
Apple Juice or O.J.: Orange! Orange! Orange!!!
Facebook or MySpace: Facebook of course! MySpace seems complicated je...
Summer or Winter: Oh *love* Winter!
Windows or Mac: Oh, do I need to say?
Cats or Dogs: Cats!
Boxers or Briefs: Hmm.. My preference for my future hubby ker? Hehe. I don't mind :)
Rain or Shine : Rain...
Chips or Popcorn: Chips!
Salty or Sweet: Sweety Sweeto Sweeeta!
Plane or Boat: Plane
Morning or Night: Night. :)
Movie or Play: I love both!
Walk or Drive: Walk when I'm emo, Drive when I'm brave enough!
Money or Love: Love.
Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner
Forgiveness or Revenge: Forgive
Paint or Wallpaper: Paint.
House or Apartment: Apartment first choice! :)
Truth or Dare: I want truth, my dear.
Contacts or Glasses: I owned glasses for more than 10 years! So I wish for contacts :)
Root beer or Dr. Pepper: ROot beer.
Skiing or Boarding: Both Both Both!!!
Silver or Gold: Depends. :)
Diamond or pearl: Diamond! :)
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset and sunrise. They have their own beauty..
Phone or in person: Phone
Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Eldest!
Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor is fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket