♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

From :( to :) to :(

Friday, April 9, 2010

From :( to :) to :(

:(
is because merajuk with Jay.

:)
is because when I wanna go for my bath, I heard meowing from the staircase. Know what? There are 4 kittens! 2 in cream color, one strip with black and white and 1 in black. It's the black cat's kittens. So cute and so adorable. Manage to sayang two of them, the cream color and the strip one. Sayang them, put them on my legs.. :)

They make me sit at the staircase with sun shinning on me. But then, a girl come and took 2 of the black and cream one. As they are so naughty go down the staircase. Probably the girl wanted to bela them. :( Then the sad things come. She come up the staircase and took the another cream kitten.

So sad. Left the strip kitten alone, meowing on his brothers and sisters. The mother cat try to comfort him, came down from the roof and be with him. Then she go down and find her other kittens. Hmm.. Suddenly the girl came again. Asking me whether I want to take that kitten or not. I not yet ready to response but she took it dy. :( I still thought wanna have one or two of them and bring to KL during my internship..

So now, I was so sad.. I miss them.. Not yet ready to take picture with them and they are already taken.. I pray for their health and being happy with their tuan baru.. :'( Will miss you all.. Huk.. Still can't stop dropping my tears.. :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket