♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

loading...

Thursday, April 22, 2010




LOADING... ...





P/S: I'm in this kind of process right now.. Many things happen recently and somehow, I dunno how to face it. But however, it's my punishment for all what I've done. I accept it as my punishment, but I do hope to have a chance to be forgiven.. I was trying to see it from positive site and try not to do the flash back again coz it won't help in this kind of condition right? Dr. Asiah is not only guiding me in doing my work right, but she's guiding me in my life. To face the reality of life, to be brave and go through all the hardships.. Everyone has someone in their life, a special one, to be with you, to help you when you're going hard times. But I never thought that it would be her.. And I thanks God for all the wonders He had done and planned for me.. Jay, thanks for the moment and I apologize if I said anything wrong... Sorry ya dear? As for friends, I have friends those who really care about me and be with me all this while and helping me.. Guys, thanks a lot.. ... Thanks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket