♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Exam - Down - Up!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey people! I had my exam yesterday at 3.30pm and it's bad.. It's not good. It's disappointment.. It's sad.. Honestly I dunno how to answer the case study. What I study doesn't seem to come out in the exam. All the classical theories until contingency theories, leadership, planning.. Hmm.. I was scared enough when I'm out from the exam hall and people are discuss their answer.. Hmm.. I know I might have wrong answer dy.. From 40 marks, I have 15 marks answer with my own opinion.. Haha. Hmm..

So after reach my hostel, I shop! For long time I never shop things that I wanted (at H-Mart je lah :P), I bought sweets, keropok ketam, keropok ikan for my kittens, new pen (as my pen's ink finished yesterday during exam), raisins, and I bought dinner. So everything cost me RM10. I was happy after buying things and after see my kittens eat the fish keropok. :)

Anyway, Suet Nie, please say thanks again for your mum! :) See, your mum never meet me and never know who am I.. But she did a lot for me.. More than a stranger do.. Thanks for letting me feel like at home.. Thanks a lot.. I was touched when you bring lunch from home for me.. Bring drinking water from home for me.. And help me sew my pants.. Hoho.. See I'm touched again! Hehe. Remember say thanks to your lovely mum and don't jealous yah Suet! Hehe.. :P

Okiesh.. Am gonna coding data again! And Jay is going to back from Perlis today! Yeay! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket