♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

From Jay.

Saturday, April 10, 2010



A text message from Jay today at 6.35pm. A message that drops my tears. I wrote it on a paper and put in on my soft board. To remind me every second. Stay focus. Jing, think of the people who loves you and help you all this moment.. Your life is not yours alone. Think about your family.. Who put so much hope on you.. ... Have faith, Jing. Never be afraid to stand up and go through the tough moment. Hang on there. There's hope...


... ...


Thanks, Jay.


Love,
Jing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket