♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

A message to myself

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jing,

Enjoy what you're doing right now. You will reach the finish line. Just keep climbing. Don't worry if you are falling down. Coz you had learn how to stand up again. Don't look back. Just keep going. Enjoy the moment. Coz it will be much easier for you to go through. Don't think of the past which brings you the pain. Enjoy the scene besides you while you are climbing. Try to find the peace and the rhythm. You can do it! :)

Hey people! Sorry. I am with my earphone. So, no phone calls, no message. I will be back after I finish render my video, and also Midas final report. See yoU! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket