♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

NOT FREE!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

People are happy. People are now enjoying! But not me.. Still struggling with my FYP. So, don't show off to me that you're free. I'm not free!




Tonight -- finishing as much as I could!

Tomorrow -- Still finishing as much as I could! However, I was asked to help on kerja pendaftaran for my Saturday and Sunday bengkel. Hmm. Photography Workshop.

-- By the way, tomorrow night got Technical Team's Dinner at dunno which hotel.. Forgot dy.. :(

Saturday -- 9am - 5pm - Photography Workshop
-- Night - Packing stuff!

Sunday -- 9am - 5pm - Photography Workshop
-- Night - Pindah rumah!

I'm not free. Very not free. How can I do all this if I not yet finish my FYP??? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket