♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Let's ROAR!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey, i was just back from my lunch with anne & leesan. Haha! Chit chatting till 4 something.. Hmm.. Now, let's start the engine and keep going! Huh.. But ho, wait ar.. Mandi first! Hahahahha! Damn hot okay!

Anyway, sambil juga wanna tell you all that I and my friends who are going to RTM for intern had found a house to rent and stay there. Flat, I think. And it's kinda near RTM. So, easier to go for work. Just will be very poor je during this intern. Huk.. Pay for rent, food, transport and blah blah blah. Hmm. But it's a chance for me to experience real life outside there, without mummy and daddy sending me to work or coming back home and have mom's cook. Well, it's not that I don't want, just want to be more independent. Have to go through this too in the future. :)

So, talk to you more soon. Gonna pom pom first lah! And then, let's ROAR! [nak copypaste someone said lah:"thesis mode ON!"] LALALALALALA~ hahaha! just ignore it! :P


P/S: Jay, don't be down lah yah! Everything gonna be fine and just don't worry too much yah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket