♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

F.0.0.D

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey people! Miss me? hehehe. Well, back to you ols~ Hmm.. Many story to share with all of you, so which one you wanna hear? School? Assignments? Jay? Food? Haha!

Well, start with school. :) Congrats to Lipstik Production for the hard work all this days and yah, it is worth for it! Haha. Anyway, through the preview day, actually baru we knew that our audio is not good. Haha. Well, not my audio woman's fault. It's mine. Weeeee! Haha. Nevermind, we learn from mistake. Don't really mind how many marks we would get. We are happy and we learn, right? Well, it goes like this. 3 of the talents' voice is very slow and our background music is too loud. All my mistake for asking louder coz what we heard is slower than the recordings. But anyway, it is a good experience to have this mistake for learning. Very useful for future, gonna very alert with audio! (By the way, as a technicalians for 3 years who are still not aware of audio? *SHAMEFUL!*) Hahaha!

Next will be my thesis. Hmm.. It's a long story.. Not gonna tell you all~ Kah kah kah! Secret! But anyway, I hope for good news and I was working on it. Everyday stay in library makes me crazy! Know how crazy it is? Crazy coz starving OK! And I was starve for CRABS, PRAWN AND FISH!!! Geram OKAY! Was so hungry but cannot have these food. And Oh ya, for right now 4 o'clock in the morning and I was actually looking for places where cooks IKAN STIM! Haha. Anyway, anyone has any idea where to have IKAN STIM, KETAM REBUS or any SEAFOOD at the nearer place around Bangi or Kajang? Prices also, please~ Huk Huk.. I was like teringin nak makan gila2 dy.. And yesterday at library, I was actually google Ketam Rebus's recipe! See how hungry I am.. So that night, end up dinner at McD. Thanks to abg Heri aka daddy for pinjam us his car.. Huks.. ... ... seafood... ... ... :(




sumber: http://sazilimohdnor.blogspot.com/2009/01/kawan-kawan-jom-makan-ketam-rebus.html

*Thanks for the photo yah to this blogger! You make me lagi idamkan ketam!*
Huh.. *faint*

By the way, not only seafood. Haha. So do Laksa Sarawak! Haiz.. Miss home~ :(













And also, mee suah at Kuching.. :(



Well, these are the food that last time I had with technicalians at Soho Restaurant, I think. *Miss!* Miss the food, miss the people.. :(







0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket