♥ Checklist Year 2012 ♥

:: Back home at least every 2 months. (Checked)
:: Buy a handphone for my dear mum. (Checked)
:: Bring my family for a trip this year.
:: Own an Ipod touch.
:: Paint my room in November.
:: Buy a car in the end of the year.

Bad mood

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Argh! No good mood! ><


1. Sakit badan yang sangat tak selesa! My backbone is pain, my muscles are like after having heavy jogging or swimming. But I didn't! Argh! How many days lagi I have to go through this???


2. House for rent is no longer for us to rent! >< So how? Where to stay? How am I gonna find a room or a house or just a place to stay? When to find? Do I have extra time for that???? Stay at Suet nie's house? How much we have to spend for transport then????


3. Coding data still in process. When can I finish it?


4. Tomorrow exam! What had I study???


No more questions please.. Enough for all this.. I have no extra time for other stuff... And I feel like crying now... ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
 
◄Design by Pocket